[TriLUG] Free : 2 17" Monitors

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:21:20 EDT 2009

Ordinarilly, you're right - I'd toss them to something like Purple Elephant
(kramden) but the monitors aren't sufficiently up to snuff :
- The sony has a 15 minute or so "fuzz" turn-on - enough to be annoying.
- The generic (actually a 15 - not a 17) - only goes up to 8 x 6.

Kramden, I believe - last I helped out - wanted to push at least 1024x768 -
The Sony Fuzz I'd rather not impose on someone unless they're willing to
leave it on / deal with it.