[TriLUG] Raleigh.pm meeting Thursday June 18 7:15pm at Tekelec

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:41:11 EDT 2009

Hello Perl Mongers, TriLUGgers, and NCSULUGgers,

Please join us Thursday evening, June 18 at Tekelec.

David Prater (Web Developer at Cisco Systems Inc.) is our speaker.

VMWare Perl API

Using the VMWare Perl API (VIPerlToolkit) to interface with VMWare ESX
servers in a Virtual Center environment. We'll talk about
installation, tips, examples, features, gotcha's, etc.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not
required. (mailto:bradoaks at gmail.com?subject=rsvp+June+meeting)

When: 7:15pm start
Where: Tekelec  5200 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
These details are also on http://raleigh.pm.org/

Directions:
  * Take I-40 to NC-540.
  * Then take the NC-54 exit (#69 Morrisville).
  * Take a LEFT on NC-54 (Chapel Hill Road).
  * Take the SECOND LEFT onto Carrington Mill Blvd (formerly Lichten Blvd).
  * Take the SECOND RIGHT onto Paramount Pkwy.
  * Turn LEFT into Tekelec's parking lot.
  * Come in through the front door (behind the flag poles)

Hope to see you out,
--bradoaks