[TriLUG] Name server question

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Thu Jul 2 12:46:36 EDT 2009

I understand that network solutions resolves that host name, the
question is that to resolve ns.mydomain.com they will have to query my
DNS server.  How do they find it?  It appears that we have a loop here.
  To find my dns server address we have to resolve a name that is served
by my dns server.....

Steve

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing - Urban Grand Challenge('07) - http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com