[TriLUG] Name server question

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:15:49 EDT 2009

Steve,

Network solutions resolves that hostname and anyone that queries for the
authoritative nameservers for your domain will be provided with an IP
address.

If you are running a DNS server, I highly suggest you pick up a book on DNS
or do some research online.  Post to the list if you have other questions.

--Reggie