[TriLUG] OT: Apache performance and the increased browser connection limits

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Thu Aug 27 15:42:34 EDT 2009

Christopher L Merrill wrote:

> Would anyone out there be willing to spend some time reviewing my report
> for accuracy and/or contributing to the article?  Or know someone who is
> qualified and interested in being involved?  If you can show you
> have relevant experience in this area, I might be able to arrange payment
> for your time :>

I'm a pretty active Apache user and am pretty heavily involved in the mod_perl
community. I'd love to help out if I could. I've done lots of benchmarks for
clients (using ab, httperf, etc) testing different application configurations.

And for things I'm not familiar with, the mod_perl community is pretty good with
Apache internals.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP