[TriLUG] Servers available

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Wed Sep 2 11:09:16 EDT 2009

In a lab where I worked at school, the RS6000s were the cat's meow - big color monitor and great graphics!

This was the time of SPARCstation 1 pizza boxes...

----- "mgmonza" <mgmonza at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, all,
>

> Someone I know has a couple of servers he's getting rid of.  One is an
>
> RS6000, with two 36gb drives, the other an IBM eserver with two 18gb
> drives.
>

> I have no idea what these may be worth, if they're worth anything at
> all, but if anyone's interested, his email is cdarksr at aol.com.
>

> MG

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have.  The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." - Thomas Jefferson