[TriLUG] yeah. it's not linux

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:39:59 EDT 2009

all,

i know that this is not a linux question but this group has quite the
varied skill set ...

solaris 10. using solaris zones. i've got a zone that is running
apache in it. i have renamed the zone and now apache will not start.
has anyone seen this before?

no, i don't have the lowest level error messages, yet. what i've got,
so far, just come from the application and tell me that apache is not
starting. i'm still digging.

thanks,
stan

--