[TriLUG] software is free, pizza is not

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 14 08:07:04 EDT 2009

magnus wrote:
> It was not that long ago that TriLUG was still promoting itself as a
> 501(c)(3).  Google has many records, going up to maybe 2 years ago
> (probably even more recently) where official announcement included this bit:

I think this is the information TriLUG has misplaced:

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/Corp.aspx?PitemId=4745209

The filings show up there too, click around.

Quote:

> Corporation Names
>
> 	Name	Name Type
> 	Legal NC Corporate Name  TRIANGLE LINUX USERS GROUP	Legal
> Non-Profit Corporation Information
>
> 	SOSID:	0504016
>
> 	Status:	Current-Active
>
> 	Date Formed:	8/24/1999
> 	Citizenship:	Domestic
>
> 	State of Inc.:	NC
> 	Duration: 	Perpetual

If I recall correctly, I dug this up and posted it here five or six
years ago, when the same question came up back then...  ;-)

    Scott