[TriLUG] Unix Admin position available!

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Sep 25 14:27:21 EDT 2009

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Elizabeth Goodwin wrote:

> People, People - I apologize for getting everyone in an
> uproar.

I'm glad you were following. I wonder if people who post
jobs just throw the posting over the fence and ignore the
offense taken on the other side.

I've been to too many interviews by ignorant or arrogant
potential employers that's all. On the other hand I've been
addressed very professionally by competent potential
employers. I remember the ignorant ones though - how did
they ever get to be running a business?

As Greg says, a job is a job.

> I always like this group - even though I'm not technical,
> it's always interested to read...I'm still laughing about
> contacting Jack off the list.

take no notice of those people. Some of us aren't so easily
distracted :-)

> Here's the full details for anyone that's interested:

This job's a lot better than the previous one and the
employers sound better organised too

Joe