[TriLUG] FS - IDE drives

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Oct 1 11:10:32 EDT 2009

Thanks to those who have responded to my previous FS posts - I'm
still waiting for a few pickups, but we'll raise a little money
for the TriLUG pizza fund :>

As with those, proceeds from these sales will go to TriLUG

All these drives are verified working via a full DBAN:
- WD Caviar SE 160G $5
- WD Caviar 120G $4
- Maxtor DiamondMax 100G $2
- Seagate Barracuda 60G $1
- WD Caviar 20G  $FREE with any of above
- (2) WD Caviar 10G  $FREE with any of above

The other items still available are:
Memory
1G DDR 333MHz, PC2700, CL 2.5, ECC, REG, low-profile ($56 crucial.com)
(http://www.crucial.com/store/partspecs.aspx?imodule=CT12872Y335)
256M PC100, Synch, CL2, ECC
512M PC1200 DDR, 266MHz, CL2.5, ECC (Dell certified)
(2) 1G DDR333 Reg 2.5-3-3 (Transcend)
(2) 512M DDR-400, CL3 PC3200

UPS
APC Back-UPS 280 (batteries are bad) $5

CRT Monitors
- Nokia 445Xi Plus 20" CRT $15
- Viewsonic PT813 21" Pro series CRT $10 (makes a funny sound every few hours, but works fine)
- Viewsonic 17PS 17" CRT $5
- Televideo SV200 17" CRT $5

Items can be picked up at our office during business hours:
2314 S Miami Blvd
suite 252

Alternatively, I can meet you for lunch in the RTP area or after
hours at my home in north Raleigh (I540/Leesville).

Please contact me OFF-LIST!  (or 667-3089)

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing software & services