[TriLUG] Firefox Vimperator AddOn

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:53:53 EDT 2009

TriLug,
  A few days ago I added a new firefox browser add-on that has forever
changed my browsing experience.  The addon is called "Vimperator" and it
will add vim like commands and navigation to your firefox browsing
experience.  I originally read about it in my Linux Journal magazine
subscription.  After three days I can safely say that it's the best add-on I
have for firefox!

Thanks and hope you add Vimperator if your a Vim loving person like myself.

Thanks.
Keith Woodie
Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."