[TriLUG] Firefox Vimperator AddOn

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Fri Oct 9 18:28:50 EDT 2009

Keith Woodie wrote:
> TriLug,
>   A few days ago I added a new firefox browser add-on that has forever
> changed my browsing experience.  The addon is called "Vimperator" and it
> will add vim like commands and navigation to your firefox browsing

Now will someone invent emacsimizolizator for those of us who left ed
and its progeny in the mud when we discovered emacs? We've already got
it built into the bash shell's line-editing commands.

Yes, I can use vi and vim. I just pretend they are ed-with-a-screen, and
everything I remember from ed seems to work. But to get things done I
use emacs.