[TriLUG] Free old hardware - linux compatible

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Oct 26 14:28:54 EDT 2009

So I was going through the ol' computer closet at home (everyone has
one, right?), and found some hardware that I have no plans for that
was either given to me for linux use or I used at one time under linux
and have since not needed. Most was given to me by TriLUG-ers and
therefore I feel it should go to TriLUG-ers first.

So here's the quick list:

1x 3c905-tx (10/100 ethernet card)
1x 3c905cx-txm (10/100 ethernet card)
1x sb pci 128
1x sb live pci
1x usr 56k pci
1x agp card (i believe it's an nvidia)

And, although this is not technically linux compatible hardware, I've
used it to develop and toy with uClinux as well as used it for a day-
to-day PDA using jPilot, evolution, and kPilot. It works, just ain't
pretty. A donation of donuts or a Pepsi would be nice but not
required. :)

1x palm IIIxe w/serial base and serial cable

If you want to give something for them, give it to TriLUG. I just want
the hardware out of the house.

Please contact me off-list. :)

-Roy

Roy Vestal