[TriLUG] Web-based note taking application - similar to KeepNote

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:11:12 EST 2009

At 11:39am -0500 Tue, 03 Nov 2009, Alan Porter wrote:
>> I am looking for a web-based note taking application to install
>> on my CentOS server
>
> This is not what you were originally asking for... but you might
> want to take a look at Tiddlywiki.  http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

The only other thing that roughly comes to mind is OpenGoo
(http://www.opengoo.org/ ).  It's meant more for collaboration among
multiple parties, but could work well enough for a single party.  It is
designed for the web and has a DB backend (given this month's topic,
sadly it does not currently have Postgres support).

I second TiddlyWiki, though.

Kevin