[TriLUG] sourcing outbound traffic from internal NIC

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 14:34:20 EST 2009

I found part of the solution. Ip route default via [gw ip] src [int
ip]. I have to remove the default gw first. This handles the issue at
layer 3. My only issue is now to find the right way to make it persist
a network restart. At the moment, I have a cron job that checks for a
gw and will execute the ip route command if needed.

--
Clay Stuckey
(919) 600-0486
claystuckey at gmail.com