[TriLUG] Online Cloud Offsite Backup

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:05:59 EST 2009

Best bet us to get a friend to trade offsite storage with you. Use a
cheap $100 Linux box and big ext HD usilg encrypted filesystems to
provide security. This way you are the only one with acces to your
data. Not perfect but cheap and reasonably safe.  I one thought about
doing a wireless backbone to a location close by and enclosing my gear
in a fireproof safe.

--
Clay Stuckey
(919) 600-0486