[TriLUG] Need secondary DNS provider

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:13:25 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Mark Turner <jmarkturner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a bunch 'o domains that need a secondary DNS server. Anyone know of
> a local free (or nearly so) provider where I can use as a secondary server?

I like zoneedit.com.  It's free for up to 5 domains, and then very
reasonable after that.  It works with most dynamic dns updater scripts
(including the one in tomato firmware).  I use them for both primary
and secondary DNS; near instant updates, full control over TTL and so
forth, no bologna (why does firefox think this is misspelled?).

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com