[TriLUG] Failing at Ubuntu Wireless Adapter Crap Shoot

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:41:05 EST 2010

I had to do the same thing with my G5 tower awhile back since getting a WiFi
card to go in that would have been expensive. I just grabbed an old wireless
router, threw DD-WRT on it and bridged it. Bam! problem solved for free,
where as a PPC Mac compatible WiFi card(i.e. Apple Airport)  would have cost
me probably $100 bucks.
-----
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant