[TriLUG] Android Phone vs iPhone vs other smartphones

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:56:30 EDT 2010

Someone had said they didn't know how hard/easy it is to sync music to the
Android side of the world.... well a quick google found the following
software: doubletwist.  Anyone using this software to sync to their android
phone?  Is it any good?

http://www.doubletwist.com/dt/Home/Index.dt

Keith Woodie