[TriLUG] Android Phone vs iPhone vs other smartphones

Thomas Ingram thomas at ravinggenius.com
Wed Mar 17 12:08:46 EDT 2010

I have the HTC Dream. I use Google Apps for email, and the two-way
sync works great. The only issue I have is occasionally if I read an
email before I get the new mail notification, then the phone shows I
have an unread message, yet all messages are read. It doesn't happen
very often though. Otherwise everything just works.

--
Thomas Ingram ><>
Raving Genius™ - foaming at the brain™
thomas at ravinggenius.com