[TriLUG] [TriLUG-announce] Pilot maintenance: 5p -0400, 19 Mar

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:42:24 EDT 2010

Hiya Pilot Users,

Our server requires some maintenance, which we'll be taking care of on
Friday at 5p.  The maintenance items should only take about 10 minutes,
but we're scheduling an hour to be on the safe side.  All services
hosted on Pilot will be affected.  So,

Maintenance window: 5p -0400 Fri, 19 Mar 2010 for 1 hour
Services affected:  IRC, Email, trilug.org (have I missed anything?)

Make sure you've saved any open documents or IRC sessions, and Pilot
will be waiting for you around 5:15pm.

Regards,

Kevin
TriLUG Steering Committee