[TriLUG] OT: 4mm DAT backup?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Mar 26 13:02:29 EDT 2010

I have been to 3 TriLUG meetings in the last ten years and have been
unable to walk right after skiing accident on Feb. 5. Anything other
than making arrangements for you to pick up the device from me and
return it after you are finished would probably not fly right now.

If you put some Belgium white beer into the package, I would probably be
inclined to give you the device, cables and SCSI card.