[TriLUG] OT have a job

Ryan Leathers rleathers at americanri.com
Mon Mar 29 19:36:27 EDT 2010

I have 2 positions available for software developers.
I know there are some unemployed members of TriLUG
so I'm pleased to offer this opportunity here.
If you've found yourself on the short end of "hope and change"
please read on

Do you have object oriented software development skills?
Do you know or want to learn Adobe Flex?

If so, I need you starting in less than 2 weeks.
Pay will be commensurate with demonstrated skill
You will join an established development team to back fill
others moving to new projects.

Please have solid OO experience
Be very comfortable with at least one of these: C++, Java, Python, AS3
Be willing to learn quickly

Full time is desirable but part time (30+) is ok
up to 40 hours per week for first 4 weeks at an hourly rate
after 4 weeks will evaluate performance

Please reply OFF LIST if you would like to know more.

Thanks,

Ryan