[TriLUG] SC nominations in April, voting in May

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Apr 2 16:39:43 EDT 2010

If you've thought about serving on the TriLUG Steering Committee,
now would be a good chance to work on your "pitch".

At the April meeting, we will spend a little bit of time for folks
to introduce themselves to the group and talk about why they would
like to be on the steering committee in 2010.

Then, in May, we'll have our elections (we'll probably have another
"pitch" session, too, just in case).  Voting is open to LUG members
only -- if you get your application in at the April meeting, you're
all set for May.

*My* platform?  If I win, I will be giving away three Apple iPads to
randomly drawn audience members.  Count on it!

Alan

.