[TriLUG] Off Topic: Any folks using GLPI and can provide their impressions?

Tommy Williams talen.quickblade at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:31:03 EDT 2010

My current employer is researching the implementation of an Asset
Tracking database that is above and beyond the current Access Database
presently in use. I know that most anything is going to be better.

I have looked long and hard at GLPI as a candidate (potentially with
OCS inventory), though have not had a lot of luck finding user/admin
feedback. What little bits I have seen lead me to believe the package
is comprised of pure gold, and surely that cannot be the case. If
anyone has used the package previously and could provide me some of
their perspective I would love to hear it.

http://www.glpi-project.org/spip.php?lang=en
http://www.ocsinventory-ng.org/

--
Tommy Williams