[TriLUG] transmitting secure emails

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 21:33:28 EDT 2010

I would like to see what my options are for providing secure transmissions of emails and attachments for my organization.  We currently use postfix mta and dovecot SMTP server.  We would like to send documents to other parties that include SSN, bank account information, etc.  We have in the past had users log into SFTP servers but we run into issues of firewalls and admin rights loading SFTP clients etc.  Is there anything out there that meet my needs?  Ideally, maybe something integrated that may provide an https link with login that would reside on the mail server.
Regards,
Chris