[TriLUG] transmitting secure emails

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Mon Apr 5 22:06:21 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Chris Bullock <cgbullock at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would like to see what my options are for providing secure transmissions of emails and attachments for my organization.

Can your require the parties you're corresponding with to install
software, or does this have to be something anybody with any random
modern web browser and any random modern MUA should be able to access?
Obviously you'd want to limit yourself to something well-known and
vetted like TrueCrypt if you were asking them to install something.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org systems