[TriLUG] exchange replacement

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Thu May 20 11:26:56 EDT 2010

The 'mobile' Zimbra web interface works on at least iPhone and Android.  Nice balance between fast and functional.

Zimbra also has IMAP(S) access and supports what iPhone can do with CalDAV, which IIRC is still read-only.

While it's not yet stable, z-push and the zimbrabackend plugin are looking promising for an open source ActiveSync interface to Zimbra.   Right now I use it with Android just for contacts sync.

Dave