[TriLUG] Free DNS hosting from Hurricane Electric

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:30:00 EDT 2010

Back in February I asked TriLUG if anyone recommended any free secondary
DNS hosting providers. Today I found that Hurricane Electric now offers
full DNS hosting for free! They'll host up to 25 domains for you.

Check out their announcement here:

* Free IPv4 and IPv6 DNS hosting

Hurricane Electric now offers free DNS hosting.  This service provides
both native IPv6 and IPv4 authorative nameservice, supports A, AAAA,
CNAME, MX, NS, TXT, SRV, and PTR records, as well as IPv4 and IPv6
reverse zones.

http://dns.he.net

Cheers!
--