[TriLUG] Give Away

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Jun 9 22:49:01 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I'll be at the TriLUG meeting tomorrow night with stuff to give away.
My wife has relocated to Calgary for a position at the University of
Calgary and I will be joining her as soon as I can locate work.  To make
my relo easier, I'm clearing out /stuff/ that I have around and don't
want to haul most of the way across the continent.  To wit:

1 x 19" CRT 1600x1200 monitor in good working order

Box of random computer stuff:
  several CD ROM drives of various origins
  At least 1 set of computer speakers, maybe 2
  IR remote-control micro helicopter (worked last time I tried it)
  Other stuff I don't remember at the moment.

Banker's Box of LISA tutorial manuals:
  Many many tutorial manuals from several years of attending 1/2day and
full day training sessions at the LISA conference.

Anything that doesn't go away will be recycled or taken to the dump
appropriately.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer