[TriLUG] ISP1 won't route packets to ISP2

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Wed Jul 14 07:30:44 EDT 2010

"I am online but I can't connect to the IP address xx.xx.xx.xx.  I can
connect to this IP address from other locations, just not yours"

"Since you are online and on the internet and can google there is
nothing more I can do for you"

"No there is a problem with online.  You need to fix ONLINE!:

1st level tech support people are idiots.

And who is is FirstTier  or "Frontere".  They apparently took over the
Verizon ISP for our area.