[TriLUG] A contact at TWC?

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Mon Jul 19 13:06:06 EDT 2010

Welcome to de-regulated service: Ain't that the truth!

I was contacted by voice and email on Friday by someone at TWC business
class re this 'incident'.  I responded that this incident went beyond
phone calls and emails and that I would be responding in writing today.

Not sure what, if anything, will become of it.  It has been my experience
that taking the time to write a real, snail mail, letter seems to still be
taken a bit more seriously, though.