[TriLUG] web window size

Glenn Hennessee glenn.hennessee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:32:28 EDT 2010

There is the User Agent Switcher for Firefox that will advertise your
browser as something else. It will fake the site into thinking your an
iphone for example.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/
glenn

On 07/20/2010 04:11 PM, Brian McCullough wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 03:47:29PM -0400, U. Jason Gloege Jr. wrote:
>
>> were it me, i'd go check to see how a page that's OPTIMIZED for mobile
>> browsers renders their stuff... go to bank of america on your phone, gank
>> the URL, hit that URL on your desktop, save the source, and work from there.
>>
>> at least that's the approach I would take.
>>
>> *shrugs*
>>
> True.  That would, of course, presume that I had such a phone.  ( I know, off topic. )
>

> Good suggestion, actually.

Glenn Hennessee
Department of Chemistry
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27606
Voice: (919) 515-2947 FAX: (919) 515-8909
Email: Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu