[TriLUG] Linux Job Oportunities

Clay Stuckey cstuckey at govsg.com
Wed Jul 28 12:54:47 EDT 2010

Hi Trilugers

I recently relocated from Morrisville back down to Charleston, SC for a job. My company is looking for a few new hires. Any hire must be eligible for a security clearance with the DoD. That means that you must be a US citizen and have at least a fairly clean record. The positions are:

 - Linux/Virtualization System Administrator
 - Security/IA Administrator
 - We are also looking for someone with SAP experience.

As I understand, these are Jr to Mid level positions. Relocation assistance is available. The benefits are fantastic and the salaries offered are very nice! Charleston is a fantastic place to live. If you are interested, send me your resume directly to cstuckey at govsg.com. I can get a phone interview scheduled. We move pretty quickly on the hiring process.

--
Clay Stuckey - RHCE, LPIC1, CCNA, MCSE