[TriLUG] Red Hat, GNOME, and Canonical, oh my

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Fri Jul 30 12:46:24 EDT 2010

On 07/30/2010 12:25 PM, Tarus Balog wrote:

> and then gdk responded:
>
> http://gregdekspeaks.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/its-not-about-tribalism-mark/
>
> Just curious what TriLUGers thought.

That both (Cano/RH) play good roles in the Linux community and that the
"my distro rocks, yours sucks!" wars are stupid.

--Brian
(who's old enough to have fought these over Atari800 vs C64)

--

And yet less thanks have we than you.  Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names.  "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
       http://www.eviloverlord.net