[TriLUG] Red Hat, GNOME, and Canonical, oh my

Maxwell Spangler maxlists at maxwellspangler.com
Fri Jul 30 19:37:19 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 12:46 -0400, Brian Daniels wrote:

> That both (Cano/RH) play good roles in the Linux community and that the
> "my distro rocks, yours sucks!" wars are stupid.
>
> --Brian
> (who's old enough to have fought these over Atari800 vs C64)

Clearly by now everyone has recognized the superior graphics of Atari
8bit computers.  I mean, so what if Commodore had better sound: It's
just *sound*.  Like that matters.  Also: Sprites are for sissies.
Player/Missile graphics and Display List Interrupts are what real people
use.

--
Maxwell Spangler
        Linux, Unix and Database Administration