[TriLUG] small distribution for older laptop

Derek Linz chapelhilllaptopshop at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:15:07 EDT 2010

I'm a fan of puppy Linux for those situations personally, there's also
damn small Linux, and Slackware for a full distro with way less demand
on resources than Ubuntu or Fedora (though there's extra demand on the
administrator as a result.

-Derek Linz

Composed on a touch screen, please don't judge me.