[TriLUG] small distribution for older laptop

Adam Jennings agjennings at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:28:20 EDT 2010

I am a fan of Slitaz.  It is ultra-lightweight, I think the cooking ISO is
only 34mb.  and it used JWM and is very friendly on resources.  It has a
package management system (tazpkg) and more packages are being added to the
repos often.

Adam Jennings
(910) 783-4323
http://www.linkedin.com/in/agjennings