[TriLUG] VoIP for 125 users

David M. turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:33:43 EDT 2010

I know this group will have a variety of options... so I'm all ears to
what's out there.  I get to budget for a complete phone system overhaul in
2011.  Things like, detecting caller ID when phone call comes to your desk
and bringing up caller info from our DB, ADC (log in and be part of hunt
groups), voice mail (duh) and the ability to have your phone when remote...
soft phones too? or transporting your IP phone with you?  No need to get
into great detail but I'm curious what folks are using out there?  We will
likely go off the shelf, no asterisk... but I wish.

thanks,
David McDowell