[TriLUG] VoIP for 125 users

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Oct 13 10:50:26 EDT 2010

We picked up the 3cx product line as our flavor of choice.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

The ONE(tm) Plan from Neuse River Networks
Put maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse