[TriLUG] OT: cheap mobile stream playing?

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:37:43 EDT 2010

I looked at this a while ago.. this looked interesting
http://www.amazon.com/Crane-FMT-Digital-Transmitter-Adapter/dp/B0000E6I1N
, allegedly there is a pot on the board that can be tweaked to
increase the power (see the 1st amazon review) pretty sure FCC would
take a dim view of that though..

David.