[TriLUG] VoIP for 125 users

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 18:52:40 EDT 2010

Avaya would probably be the most expensive route you could go. When he says that everything is licensed based he's not kidding - and those licenses aren't cheap.

Almost any other main brand will provide more functionality at a lower cost. We have some former Avaya clients who are very happy to be "former" :-)

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel.com