[TriLUG] Linux(RedHat) kernel question(long/involved)

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Oct 27 14:46:33 EDT 2010

At 2:13pm -0400 Wed, 27 Oct 2010, Pete Boyd wrote:
> At this site, I manage approximately 120 linux servers and
> several SGI Altix servers as well.

> [ Questions and references technologies that are often associated
>   with HPC needs ]

The gist of your question seems to be of an HPC nature.  This list will
likely house some knowledge, but I think you will be better served to
ask your question on the Beowulf list.  HPC is what that list is about,
and as you seem to be asking for a more general outlook of your
situation (rather than a specific how do I fix /this/ problem), I
believe you'll receive a far more comprehensive answer over there.

http://beowulf.org/

Cheers,

Kevin