[TriLUG] need a job

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:22:25 EST 2010

greetings all,

well, i have now joined the ranks of the unemployed. i've perused our
previous mailings and sent emails to those people that i could find that are
looking for *nix systems engineers. i thought that i would send out a direct
request to my fellow luggers to keep me in mind.

Solaris/Linux skills. inability to use the shift key in most instances,
though.

thanks,
stan

--