[TriLUG] need a job

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 08:30:39 EST 2010

Dang Stan!!  What gives?

I have had several recruiters call me lately for Solaris admins.  I will
look up their emails (if I saved them) and forward them on to you.

Are you up for chat or call?

Regards,

Ron Young
919-621-9015
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronhyoung

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.