[TriLUG] Question on AT&T DSL Extreme 6.0

metro305 metro305 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:21:07 EST 2010

They can't really tell and perhaps they suggest only 4 nodes as a limit so that if everyone is online speed is not an issue?!   I have ~10 nodes and as mentioned using NAT permits me to hide all them behind the router.

I have been using AT&T DSL for 1 year with AT&T no contract dry loop with static ip $40.00/month  I use a generic ADSL modem to bridge to my Asus RT-N16.

I do not like having to use a PPPoE connection but do have low pings and 6mbps down with 768kbps up.