[TriLUG] Have A Job

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Mon Jan 10 10:16:30 EST 2011

A friend of mine has asked me to check and see if there is anyone who might be interested in work on iPhone and related software.

To be specific:

Please review the below 6 months plus engagement and advise If you are interested and have you done any work related to below technologies.

Statement of Work (SOW) Engagement:

Our client's product engineering and development group would like to develop and implement some of its critical components for mobile infrastructure products.

The types of engagements are:

• Develop interface components to email systems such as MS Exchange, Lotus Domino, Sun Mail Server, global catalog sever, LDAP,etc

• Develop server components for Good Technology mobile infrastructure platform

• Performance tuning and testing of developed components

• Participate and assist in QA testing of developed components  Mobile infrastructure platforms are:
• IOS4.x
• Android

Server site programming languages are:
• C++
• Java

Interface components – Mail systems like MS Exchange, Lotus Domino, Global Catalog servers, LDAP, databases – MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, etc.

Other requirements:
• Multi-threading
• Solid software engineering foundation especially, OOD, OOP, component based
• Memory management

Anybody who has interest, please contact me off-line, and I will connect you with my friend.

Thanks,
Brian