[TriLUG] looking for resume writer/improver

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Jan 21 14:45:57 EST 2011

I was looking around today to find

o lots of $100 services, who don't answer their phone, and
you get a home type message machine.

o people who answer the phone, and for $1000 will give you a
2hr interview to discover your career aspirations, (re)write
your resume and then prep you for your job interview. These
seemed to be pitched to managers (are these the main group
of people who can't write resumes?)

I've got a book with example resumes of people who've grown
their business by $100's of millions in the last year and
consult for the UN. I'm not sure how to apply this in my
case.

I'm happy to pay for someone's time to check that my resume
passes the 10sec desk check, but I think I have the job
interview part covered. Please contact me off-list if you do
this for technical people.

Thanks Joe