[TriLUG] OT: Cover letters from h377 [was: looking forresume writer/improver]

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jan 25 08:26:17 EST 2011

I have hired people that had been arrested for doing something stupid
while in college and use our employment application to test applicants
to see if they are honest. When we have a screening company do a
criminal and social background check, folks that lie do not get hired.
In that one case where the gentleman explained what had happened, I
laughed about it and had a great employee for a long time.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks - ONE(tm) Plan to put IT maintenance behind the
scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

Tel: 919-838-1672 Cell: 919-606-1772 Skype: neusedotnet
Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse