[TriLUG] looking for resume writer/improver

Ryan Leathers rleathers at americanri.com
Mon Jan 24 14:01:16 EST 2011

A few simple thoughts:

First, best wishes to those of you looking for a job. Keep at it and
don't get discouraged if a good fit seems elusive!

Second, thanks again to trilug for making it easier to match workers
with employers in and around RTP by maintaining such a strong community
and allowing threads like this one.

Finally, as a hiring manager, I assure you there are times I take note
of certain topics and posters on this forum. When looking for candidates
for open positions, I have eagerly replied to those who have established
a good reputation in my mind, even if I have never met them in person.
The converse is true as well.

Cheers,

Ryan